Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Never Wear a White Shirt with a Muffin Top

Mmm... Muffins... Slept in today and grabbed what I thought were my normal fitting pants and a nice white shirt. NOT!! They are, in fact, my skinny pants and have had me muffin toppin since lunch time😜

The point of this? Absolutely nothing, just needed to get it off my chest😜 Anyways, this past weekend I went to a Manitoba Living Historical Society Baggage meet, and was introduced to the amazing world of weaving!

I'm so excited!! I also have big plans to learn how to weave wool as well. Business ideas anyone? My entrepreneurial dreams have re-errupted into something huge!!

My big plans at this point are to actually learn how to use my Inkle Loom (yay for google), and then the sky's the limit!! Eventually I want to do the whole "from sheep to cloth" type thing, but for this summer I'm thinking of just starting with all my woven creations. There's a long way to go, but now at least there's a path again.

Plus, with all my historical connections and whatnot, I can do it completely old-fashioned. With all natural dyes for the wool, grassfed sheep, and all that other wholesome stuff everyone seems to love these days.

So excited!!! Yay for my new loom!!
...now I just need a business name...

No comments:

Post a Comment