Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ramen Noodles for Lunch

Hello again to myself and to those who breeze by my blog page😜 We are now about to enter the weekend and WHEW what a week it's been!!

On the plus side it seems like I'm going to get to do a lot more writing in the near future, as I seem to have taken over the main role of Marketing Director for the Manitoba Animal Health Technologists Assoc. This should be fun, figuring out social media and tech swag😜 Gonna be a good year!!

On a different note, I am still studying for my exam (ugh...) and as luck would have it the 2 hour evening class seems to be the time when my creativity goes all unleashed on the world. I get far more done (discreetly of course) in that time then I do most of the week. No one tell!! lol😜

I've also decided to try and make my #dailydoodles on instagram a daily passion project. I'm getting at least 1 like per doodle now, which feels pretty darn good!! This may seem like small potatoes to some, but just starting out it feels pretty darned good!!

I've also submitted another letter to the editor (planning to do a lot more with that once school is over), and am just touching up my two fictional stories for a contest submission!! Busy busy!! ...and I may have just joined a work baseball team as well...

I have to eat now before my lunchtime is over, so have a great weekend everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment