Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Welcome to the Jungle

Alrighty then, my inaugural post will probably be pretty short, as I'm currently on the bus and I have a tendancy to get crazy motion sick. Anyways, on with the show.
So, at this point I'm probably just writing to myself. That's ok though, I talk to myself almost constantly, so why not take the next step😜
Anyways again, after being introduced to the wonderful world of podcasts by a friend at work and randomly picking www.tiffanyhan.com Raise Your Hand Say Yes (totally random, I think I liked the dinosaur), a part of my brain that had been sleeping soundly for quite some time woke up. Now that it's awake, I'm having a hell of a time shutting it up😜
For the first time in a long time I feel the need to write, draw, paint, and just be more creative all around. Hell, it's even rekindled the thought of maybe owning a business or publishing a book, or just doing something where I won't be bored after a year.
I have also realized that I'm not flaky, I'm a renaissance soul! Yay me!! Thank you When I grow up Coach for introducing me to this strange and awesome new world!!
So, if you're wondering about the picture I put up with this post, that's my pen😜 It represents the frazzledness that is just me😜
So, welcome to the jungle y'all as we take a crazy ride into creativeness!! Woot woot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment