Friday, March 18, 2016

FRIDAY!!!!!!

Hello again!!

So, recently I had to turn down the chance to get in on an AWESOME business start up program, It's Business Time, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm still pretty bummed out about it... The part I was most looking forward to was figuring out exactly WHAT I want to do for my creative entrepreneurial dreams.

A couple months ago I thought I had it all figured out, I was going to make up a bunch of crafty type stuff and sell them at farmers markets this summer. But, fate can be cruel.

I also started writing and drawing again, which are both long time passions of mine that I had completely forgotten about. I mean, I've wanted to write a book for a while now, but wasn't really doing anything about it. And I always knew that I liked drawing, but I just didn't have time anymore. On that tangent, I also didn't think that they were any good before, but thank you Instagram for proving me wrong on that one😄 Not perfect, but improving.

Anyways, so now I'm all stressy about what I want to do... I still want to do the farmers markets, but I'm not really sure if any of my drawings or paintings would sell, and you can't really sell writing at a farmers market... Ugh... LIFE!!!

First world problems right? I'm starting to figure out this whole blogging thing, even though I'm pretty sure no one's reading it... That's ok though, I talk to myself lots anyways😜

Until next time, enjoy one of my random doodles and check me out on instagram @hobbitgirl25

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment