Thursday, March 17, 2016

Blogging on the Bus...

Ugh... The bus ride... The most hated part of my day... Mainly because of the motion sickness, but there are MANY other contributing factors😜

But I digress! My life is super stressy right now! There, I said it! I am not the type of person who enjoys juggling, or playing the balancing act. So, I have decided to make my otherwise unpleasant and more then a little bit nauseating busride into my blogging time. Because trying to squeeze it all in between school, work, and home (which is a juggling act in itself) maybe I can use up some otherwise wasted time.

That all depends on the bus driver of course! Apparently someone forgot to pass along the message to a bunch of them that you don't have to slam on the breaks to stop, or hammer on the gas to go...😫  This one definetly didn't get the message, so I'll be continuing this post when I get home...

AAANNNDDD I'm back😜 So, as I was saying before I was passing out there, BALANCE!! Every time I think I find some, the universe is all HAH, just kidding. 

Anyways! As for my creative journey today... I'm continuing with my daily doodles on Instagram at #dailydoodles... And I'm writing some short fiction for a magazine submission. Also, operation bomb all the local papers with letters to the editor will commence as soon as I finish my latest CIP course and free up some time😜 But, that's why it's a journey right?

No comments:

Post a Comment