Friday, June 17, 2016

And the Race is ON!!

CHARGE!!!! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!

It's now crunch time and things are getting hectic and stressful!! And because I'm me, I just keep adding onto my already heaping plate:P It's like at the restaurant Mongo's, you load up your bowl until you're pretty much spilling oil all over the floor and have a small food pyramid waiting to be cooked. Such is my life!! But what the heck have I done now? Well! Let me tell you!

So, as all of you now know, I am in a program called Style School. This is it's last week, so you think I'd be relieved right? WRONG!! Our last project for the program is called Craftivism! I've linked in a complete description, so I won't bore you with all the details. Basically, we have to make an uplifting craft (ie. a painting with the message "You are worth it!") and at the same time we will all leave our own craft in our own home town in fitting rooms, etc. AHH!!! I just did a To Do list that NEEDS to be done before this Saturday, and even that is daunting!! Plus I want to finish up on cleaning up my house.

So!! The race is on!! The drop for my inspiring craft is either Saturday or Sunday (unsure yet which), and Sunday is a VERY hard deadline!! Thankfully, I pretty much just have to tie together some loose ends for Sunday (however loose they may be), and I'm still very much undecided about what kind of craft I would like to do. A painting obviously, but the canvases I bought eons ago are for acrylic painting and I've mostly been doing watercolour lately... Hmm... You know what! I think I'm going to stick with my gut and just go acrylic!! I may be less experienced with it but who really cares right?! It's the thought that counts on something like this. The perfectionist in me may disagree, but she needs to realize that there just aren't enough hours in the day!

Anyways, I'll be VERY busy for a while now, but my next post will be coming out on Saturday (insert ominous music here), so hopefully you'll only have to deal with one more post about all this insanity:P

Have a good one!!!

I even added to this list... Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment