Saturday, May 28, 2016

Three Cheers for Insomnia!!

Good morning peeps of the internet!!

...and good lord is it ever morning... It's currently rainy, miserable, Saturday, and I'm at work... Ugh... Not to mention I've been up since 3am... UGH...

Anyways, that's all the complaining, I swear!! I'm pretty used to the insomnia, I come from a long line of light/crummy sleepers. Today, however, I decided to try something different. With this style school I'm in, we're encouraged to dress how we want to portray ourselves and how we want to feel. So, instead of throwing on the first, usually dark and baggy, thing I saw, I decided to dress how I wanted to feel. AWAKE!! Imagine that :P

So, I have donned a skirt and bright shirt combo, and have accessorized myself all up! How do I feel? A lil bit better! I mean I'm still completely exhausted, but I don't feel like complete crap. Woohoo!!! ...the hot chocolate is for sure helping...

Isn't that insane though?? Just from what I'm wearing?? Gotta say that I'm absolutely loving this so far!! What will I discover next?? Nobody knows!!

Whelp, that's all I have for now, my brain is still quite fuzzy :P
Waking up and showing up!!
Even my puppies are sleepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment